Engineering and Asset Manager (Fixed Plant / Mobile Plant / Infrastructure) – East Africa
Reference Number: 813-0310LH
Our client, a reputable mining company with operations in East Africa, is seeking a qualified Engineering and Asset Manager to lead their team on site.
- Developing and implementing maintenance and asset management strategies for fixed plant, mobile equipment and infrastructure.
- Site-wide engineering management.
- Ensuring that suitable qualified and experienced employees are in place to support the engineering and asset management functions.
- Ensuring highest equipment availability.
- Ensuring reliable and safe operation of all plant and equipment through efficient maintenance strategies.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering essential.
- 10 years previous experience in engineering and asset management for fixed plant, mobile equipment and infrastructure on large scale mining operations.
- Previous contractor management experience.
- Computer literate.
- Previous experience as an expatriate in Africa, working with multicultural teams.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Single status roster.
- 2 year contract.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.