Engineering Manager (GCC Factories / Processing / Fixed Plant / ECSA) – North West Province
Reference Number: 814-0510LH
Our client is in need of an experienced Engineering Manager with a GCC Factories to join their mining operation in the North West Province.
- Management of all engineering and capital project activities for the processing section.
- Ensure optimum availability of equipment through efficient engineering maintenance.
- Holding legal responsibility and ensuring legislative compliance.
- Ensure that health, safety and environmental standards are adhered to.
- Performance reviews and audits.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Advanced Diploma or Bachelors Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- GCC Factories essential.
- Professional registration with ECSA advantageous.
- 10 years previous experience in engineering maintenance and projects within a processing environment, including 5 years at management level.
- Previous experience leading multi-cultural teams.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent contract.
- Relocation will be required should the successful incumbent reside outside of the area.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.