Principal Engineer (Tailings / water dams / infrastructure / civils / ESCA / PrEng) – Gauteng, South Africa
Reference Number: 8840410NDS
My client is a consultancy providing expert services to the mining sector. They are currently seeking to employ a Principal Engineer to join their team in Johannesburg
- Principal Civil Engineer , project manager and site supervisor in one, you will be the registered professional signing off and reviewing all technical design works, reports and proposals for tailings, water dams, and related infrastructure
- General engineering design project management, construction contract administration and construction site supervision.
- Manage project processes as required by a Quality Management System
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Qualified civil engineer (degree or diploma)
- Must be professionally registered with ECSA (Pr Eng)
- Should have at least 15+ years of experience with tailings and water dam design, and associated lining systems
- At least 15 years of experience with general engineering design project management, construction contract administration and construction site supervision
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Geo-Slope/Slide
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent Position
- Based in Johannesburg with travel into Africa as and when the projects require
- Market Related ZAR salary
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.