Project Manager (mechanical / electrical / GCC / underground development / mining) – Northern Cape, SA
Reference Number: 8850610NDS
My client has an operating underground mine in the Northern Cape. They are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager for their underground project implementation
- EPCM and Mining Contractor Management
- Contracts Management
- Projects planning and Execution Management
- Vendor/Supplier and Procurement Management
- Relevant Regulatory Compliance, Risk and Quality Management
- Safety Management and compliance to Vedanta Safety Standards and Procedures
- Cost Management
- People management
- Budget and Cost planning and control
- Engineering Design, Design Review & Engineering Procurement
- Preparation of scope of work and specifications, Scope Changes, Decision Log
- Compiling and presenting of Client project reports and project progress presentations.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree / Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- GCC (Electrical / Mechanical)
- 10 years’ experience in a mining environment
- Demonstrable experience in Underground Mining Project Implementation
- Strong experience in Decline Development, Conveyors system, Dewatering and Electrical infrastructure
- Experience with trade-off and feasibility studies
- SAP, Ms Office, Ms Projects
Benefits and Contractual information:
- This position is available immediately as a permanent or contract (1 year) position.
- ZAR Market Related salary on offer
- Relocation required
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.