Legal & HR Coordinator (HR direction / Key KPIs / Management / litigation files) – Réunion
Reference Number: JSO
As HR coordinator, the person in charge is responsible for the administrative functions of human resources management.
The HR Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day administration and monitoring of the day-to-day management of the company.
- Establishes all the necessary formalities relating to the recruitment of the new employees (employment contracts and endorsements); Develops, deploys and follows the training plan, keeps dashboards on training
- Ensures the follow-up of medical visits
- Collection of pay variables and input into payroll preparation tables, Control of the “ASSEDIC / POLE EMPLOI” certificates and balances of any account
- Interface with payroll subcontractor
- Works in collaboration with the Directorate for the preparation of the annual budget for payroll
- Participation in monthly meetings and drafting of minutes; Interface between the management and the various employees of the company
- Organization of the classification for the “secretariat” and the management; Organization of meetings and travel
- Follow-up of litigation files with legal counsel; Keeping legal records; Group Reportings
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- University degree or equivalent
- Extensive proven experience in similar position, preferably in a major company
- Strong track record of assisting GM in setting strategic HR direction and exceeding set goals
- Strive for excellence
- Lead by example and ensure that key KPIs are met and even exceeded
- Fluent in both French and English (speaking and writing) + “Creole”.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
International Recruitment Consultant Finance & Accounting
The CA Global Group
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.