General Manager (GM / Plant / Management / Metallurgy) – South East Asia
Reference Number: 117 2510 NRV
Our Client is looking for a General Manager who will be responsible for the safety and production management of their plant with production capacity of around 600 to 800 employees. This role will also support the BOD to operate the plant in an efficient and effective manner, to meet the company objectives with high quality standards, and is responsible for the overall plant management.
- Responsible for overall plant management including safety and production
- Supervise the management team including operations, commercial, corporate and safety division
- Work closely with the BOD in strategic planning & execution of the current & future business development;
- Ensure the plant operates efficiently in accordance to BOD’s standard, and compliance of all statutory and regulatory requirements;
- Ensure the establishment and implementation of operational standards for cost control, quality, safety and on-time delivery of products;
- Ensure the establishment and implementation of standard operational policies and procedures for production techniques, material usage, capacity planning and production scheduling;
- Obtain the necessary approvals from the federal and local government; and Handle any ad-hoc tasks assigned by the BOD
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in industry working at GM level or above
- Master Degree holder in Business Administration and Degree in Metallurgical Engineering or similar.
- Experienced in driving risk management and organizational development.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English is prerequisite.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Competitive Market Related Salary
- Family Residential Status
- Company Benefits includes housing, vehicle, medical and internet
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
| CA Mining
: +27216599200 | Email
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.