Geologist (Production / Mining / Iron Ore / Open Pit) – Northern Cape
Reference Number: 118 2510 NRV
Salary Information: Competitive Market Related Salary
Our client is looking for a production geologist to be based on their site in the Northern Cape.
- Compile annual operational, capex and labour budgets;
- SHERQ adherence and compliance;
- Implement improvement and change initiatives;
- Performance management;
- Develop and maintain stakeholder relationships;
- Conduct geological mapping, capture it on the system and create maps;
- Create exploration plan and schedule exploration;
- Conduct geological interpretation and modelling;
- Update geological data continuously;
- Provide inputs for database creation and management;
- Pit grade control of iron ore to plant from blast;
- Provide inputs and assistance with mine planning;
- Conduct resource reserve evaluation for raw material deposits, projects and various sites;
- Conduct periodic reconciliation and predictions.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- B.Sc. Honours in Geology;
- Accreditation with South African Council of Natural Scientists;
- Membership with the Geological Society of South Africa;
- Five (5) years geology and mining experience within a hard rock, iron ore mining environment;
- Valid code B driving license.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Competitive Market Related Salary
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
| CA Mining
: +27216599200 | Email
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.