Management Accountant (Manufacturing / factory / Finance), Malawi
Our client is the leading manufacturer and marketer of cost effective home and personal care solutions/products in Malawi and beyond.
Our client is looking to appoint a Management Accountant to be based in their HQ in Malawi.
Cost & general efficiency
- Optimization of income & expenditure: GP, net profit, net profit before interest and tax
- Timely product costing for pricing & other cost based decisions
- Cost savings due to prudent financial & other risks management
- Efficiency & effectiveness in external reporting
- Timely variance analysis reports
Liquidity and working capital management
- Current and other ratios,
- Debtors % due more than 60 days, interest payable and foreign exchange loss magnitude
- Budget & Budgetary controls, budget forecast accuracy
- Quality of budget review framework such as variance analysis
- Quality of internal controls for all the departments-policing of SOPs
- Finance Dept organization
- Quality of leadership; team appraisal effectiveness
- Quality of resource allocation, application and control
- Timely management & other financial reports/reporting
- Number of systems breaches per year
- Optimal dash board for ease of access to reports, timely and accurate reports
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in accounting and or finance related
- 5 years min working in a similar role
- Previous experience in Liquidity and working capital management, budgets, forecasts etc.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Global Africa Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.