Senior Project Manager (Field Service / Product Support / Shutdowns / Project Management / Refurbishment) – JHB
Reference Number: 118 0111 NRV
Our Client is looking for a Senior Projects Manager who will manage the Revamp Business, including P&L responsibility, in Mining, Cement, Energy, Sugar, Electrolysis & Polymers, Energy, Industrial Specialities, and Coke.
- Plan strategically to improve business performance
- Evaluate and review current business processes and systems
- Implement procedures and systems to maximize efficiency
- Co-ordinate budget activities for maximum operational efficiency
- Achieve Profit &Loss targets and achieve Order Intake, including growth targets
- Program Management of relevant Revamp projects
- Interface with Operating Unit Revamps and Technology hubs
- Ensure delivery of all customer service, productivity, quality and departmental metrics.
- Continually monitor and update plans based on changing demand forecasts, achieved outputs and efficiencies etc.
- Ensure tight integration between own department and others to achieve synchronization objectives.
- Communicate with internal/external customers to identify needs and priorities accordingly.
- Manage staffing levels to support customer requirements while maintaining efficient operations.
- Identify risks and mitigate via implementation of process improvements or strategic decisions while improving efficiencies, quality and service.
- Support a work environment characterized by employee involvement and participative management to encourage the highest level of employee engagement.
- Ensure a safe work environment through support of the Safety guidelines and continual emphasis on safe work habits and working conditions.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Engineering degree, preferably in Process Engineering
- Advanced management qualification advantageous
- More than10 years’ experience in business management
- More than 10 years’ experience in project management / construction management.
- Heavy Industrial experience
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Competitive Market Related Salary
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
| CA Mining
: +27216599200 | Email
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.