Infrastructure Manager (Design/ Roads / Planning / Maintenance /Civil Engineer) – Liberia
Ensure a cost effective planning, design, maintenance and repair of mine infrastructure and facilities of the mines and all aspects of the business
- Infrastructures (Roads, buildings, plant, drainages…) management
- Preparation of Infrastructure budget proposal to Management and participate in Infrastructure design and budgeting.
- Ensure high quality and standard of structural and civil works in all construction and rehabilitation works
- Management of waste dumps, ROM stockpiles and Sediment control systems.
- Providing leadership to the construction projects and ensuring they progress safely, on time and within budget.
- Responsible of drainage and sediment control implementation within the mine in coordination with the Environmental department.
- Provide direction, leadership and resources to ensure that an effective team operation is established and maintained, and that morale is maintained at a high level.
- Oversee and assist in the development, implementation and monitoring systems and procedures to ensure operational targets are met, costs are minimized and all adverse variations are reported and remedied.
- Ensure appropriate facilities, procedures and workforce competence to achieve legal compliance, incident prevention and the achievement of tasks in an environmentally sustainable manner.
- Provide leadership necessary to ensure that employees and any contractors adhere to safety and environmental standards that meet or exceed industry standards and any applicable legislation.
- Ensure all department personnel are adequately inducted in their work area and are aware of all workplace rules and critical procedures applying at the workplace.
- Actively contribute to site safety policy and new initiatives and implement change as directed by the CEO.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Liberian Locals Encouraged to apply
- Degree in Mining/Civil Engineering/Geology/Metallurgy/Chemical Engineering
- Project Management Certification
- 5-10 years’ experience in Mining Operations, sediment control and road construction/maintenance
- Feasibility and Execution experience in similar projects and industry
- High level understanding of all relevant legislation affecting the employment and safety of persons in the mining industry in Liberia.
- Experience in managing costs and budgeting
- Experience in incident/accident investigation
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Competitive Market Related Salary
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
| CA Mining
: +27216599200 | Email
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.