Mine Operations Supervisor (Mining / Operations / Productivity / Crushing / Control) – Liberia
Deliver the shift plan in terms of material movement, equipment productivity, crusher feed and dump control
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Establish that all controls are in place at the dig face i.e. pegs, mark up and TBM.
- Monitor the material type that is being mixed, in conjunction with geology and survey
- Take responsibility for the safe and efficient operation of all personnel including contractors working within the working area during shift.
- Work in accordance with the mine plan as defined for the specific work area.
- Operate and allocate mining equipment to optimize production in accordance with the mine plan.
- Reduction of ore dilution.
- Continuously monitor shift cycles and load destinations..
- Monitor dump maintenance and flow level control, roads and floors.
- Supervise the movement of equipment to optimize production output as per the required mine plan.
- Coordinate breaks, hot seat change and refuelling of all mobile equipment.
- Effective utilization of equipment.
- Monitor shift cycle times and load destinations.
- Comply with the requirements of the statutory log books.
- Promote operational consistency between shift handover through accurate pit set up and inform the incoming shift.
- Support maintenance in terms of the planned maintenance schedule.
- Meet crusher requirements and daily feed targets.
- Seek to achieve positive growth and improvement of all work activities and performance standards.
- Conduct incident/accident investigations in accordance with site specifics
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Liberian Locals Encouraged to apply
- Mining / Civil Engineering Degree
- A minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in mining operations.
- Demonstrated experience in African Operations.
- Competitive Market Related Salary
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
| CA Mining
: +27216599200 | Email
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.