Caterpillar Specialist/Technician (Maintenance / Safety / Equipment / Mining)
Reference Number: 021120172AD
Perform Maintenance on port equipment, including but not limited to – Diesel Engines, GET’s, Gear boxes, Mechanical Drive Units, Bearings & Bushes, Hydraulic & Pneumatic Systems, Brake Systems, Grease & Lubrication Systems, Mechanical Seals, Valves & Pumps, Mobile Pump Units, Mobile Light Units, Mobile Equipment Machines to ensure optimal availability.
- Conduct proper maintenance inspections on equipment and ensure preventative actions are taken
- Be able to do Technical Analysis to assist in fault finding
- Adheres to the Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHS act) activities and practices
- Perform any other legal and reasonable request by Supervisor / Manager
- Consult with colleagues on improving safety, security and maintenance of all equipment
- Prioritize work load / breakdowns to maximize availability
- Work alongside other departments and operational specialists
- Assess equipment, components, and create spares lists
- Ensure proper and accurate record keeping of job carts, spares used, hours worked and history of work done
- Cross train team members to ensure competency and optimal team flexibility
- Continually improve and implement new techniques to optimize and improve the Maintenance System.
- Ensure correct maintenance practices are followed for all Equipment and Components.
- Grade 12 qualification
- Tertiary Qualifications - Vocational Technical Certificate Mechanic
- Formal CAT training
- Significant experience (5 years) on CAT - Equipment Maintenance
- Diverse knowledge and experience in the mechanical field
- Liberian locals are encouraged to apply
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.