Communications Manager (PR / Reputation Management) - Liberia
Reference Number: 02112017AD
Create, implement and oversee communications programs that effectively describe and promote the organization and its products.
Essentially focus on reputation management, ensuring that a positive profile is projected to media at all levels
- Manage a broad spectrum of corporate communications activity including aspects of media relations, stakeholder management, PR planning and events
- Establishing strong relationships with the media, and respond to media coverage such as articles and commentary, in order to ensure continued positive projection of the organization’s profile
- Work closely with key stakeholders such as politicians and trade associations, to ensure that a positive media presence is established
- Contribute significantly to the development and implementation of the organization’s communications strategy, including consulting external PR agencies, as well as teams from across the organization, to identify and develop potential PR opportunities such as events and online and print based media coverage.
- The Communications Manager will also work with clients to plan and manage any joint PR opportunities such as announcements and conferences
- Assist in the preparation of presentations and/or speeches geared toward employees and consumers
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Human Resources Management, or Public Relations
- At least 10 years’ experience
Benefits and Contractual information:
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.