Senior Project Manager (mining contractor / opencast / production) – West Africa
Ref number: 8950611NDS
My client is a large mining contractor with mining contracts across Africa. They are currently seeking to employ an experienced Senior Project Manager to manage one of their key clients and operations in West Africa
- Full responsibility of the production and client liaison for the contract onsite
- Maintaining good relations with the client (mine owner) and managing all the finances, budgeting and procurement for that project
- Supervise and oversee project with operational & financial oversight over: Mining, Plant, HSE, Security, Supply Chain, Maintenance, IT, HR.
- Financial/Administration experience is a plus but we will not consider a candidate that doesn’t have a mining background.
- Business acumen and strategic ‘bigger picture’ management is a requirement for this role
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- At least 15 year’s experience in mining management / project management.
- Must have worked for a mining contractor servicing the client
- Degree or Graduate Diploma in mine engineering / geology / metallurgy / engineering
- MBA or project management accreditations are desirable
- Experience working as an expatriate in Africa is a MUST
- Fluency in English is essential, French advantageous
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Expatriate contract
- Roster (9 weeks on 3 weeks off)
- Business class flights
- Market related USD salary
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.