Underground Technicians – (mechanics / fitters / underground / Sandvik / Atlas copco / drills / loaders / dumptrucks) - India
Reference Number: 8960711NDS
Our client is currently expanding a mine in India and are in need of several expert underground technicians to move this expansion forward.
- Responsible for Providing Expert Troubleshooting services for Equipment
- Capability and skill building of existing technicians and mechanics.
- This job requires the individual to concentrate on the job at hand and complete it efficiently and effectively. Diligence and hard-working are desired attributes for individuals performing this role.
- Demonstrating strong work ethics, an ability to communicate courteously with co-workers, and must be good with following instructions of supervisor.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Minimum post-trade experience of 10-12 years.
- Qualifications in Mechanical Trade
- Experience with Sandvik / Atlas Copco UG Development Drills, UG Production Drills, UG Loaders & UG Trucks.
- Desirable if person has been part of troubleshooting teams.
- Desirable if person has had prior experience in providing training to service technicians.
- Strong customer service focus and motivation and determination to achieve targets and goals.
- You will be proactive, self-motivated and demonstrate initiative.
- Strong and proven safety culture
- Must have a ‘Positive Can do’ attitude
- 1 year contract (renewable)
- Location: India (100-200 kms from city of Udaipur)
- Working shifts: 6 days on and 1 day off
- Accommodation provided on single status
- USD dollar salaries
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.