Branch Supervisor (Management / Trucks / Heavy Transport / Budgets / Business) – KZN, South Africa
Reference Number: 151 1011 MHU
Manage customer support and service and assume overall responsilbity for the success of the branch, including budgets and revenue targets as assigned.
- Management of all the DAF retail branch activities (inventory, parts sales, workshop and customer satisfaction)
- Develop and maintain customer relationships.
- Report on non-compliances and implement remedial actions.
- Implementation of policies and procedures.
- Jointly develop and train branch staff for future growth.
- Ensure profitability with monthly targets are achieved.
- Compile monthly branch reports and forecasts.
- Ensure compliance to strategic plans.
- Financial targets are achieved
- Achievement of regional sales targets
- Implementation of effective control measures
- Compliance to minimum CSI targets set for divisions on sales, workshop and parts.
- Babcock Health, Safety, Environment and Quality targets are achieved and enforced
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Grade 12 certificate
- Commercial degree/Diploma
- Minimum 5 years’ management experience; Transport, workshop, sales and marketing skills
- Must have great knowledge of the heavy transport market
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Good staff motivation and training development skills
- Must have knowledge of DAF systems
Please apply directly by clicking on the ‘apply now button’
and visit www.camining.com
for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.