Workshop Superintendent (Caterpillar Equipment / Mobile Crushers / Cranes / Drills) – Middle East
Reference number: LH
Are you an experienced Workshop Superintendent with a background in Caterpillar equipment, mobile crushers, cranes and drills? This could be the opportunity for you! Our client is seeking a qualified individual lead their maintenance team on site in the Middle East.
- Supervision of the maintenance department for mobile equipment.
- Delegating tasks as well as taking a hands-on approach.
- Performance management for subordinates.
- Responsibility for costs & Budgets, setting, maintaining and forecasting.
- Liaising with logistics and parts manager for stock and forecast requirements.
- Minimise capital employed.
- Implementation and improvement of maintenance and safety standards and practices.
- Mentoring and training workforce.
- Mechanical Trade Test or similar qualification.
- 15 years’ experience in the maintenance of mobile equipment and crushers within a mining environment with at least 5 years at Superintendent level.
- Computer literate.
- Previous experience as an expatriate in the Middle East highly advantageous.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Proven performance management and people development skills.
- FIFO rotation.
- Single status contract.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.