Sales Representative (SAP / Automotive ) – Gauteng (North), South Africa
Reference Number: MIM
Search for New Business Accounts in your respected area of responsibility by building lasting and trustworthy customer relationships. Support current customers in a Business Consultant approach in respect to planning, product range, inventory and Market Development. You will also be required to Support the Area Sales Manager to monitor the sales performance of your assigned Business Area vs Sales Targets.
- Search for and open new accounts in respected area of responsibility (territory/channel/product group), acting as a business consultant, to build lasting customer relationships.
- Support and advise existing customers in a consulting approach with respect to inventory/planning, product range, market development.
- Implementation of sales targets for each customer, product mix and gross profit mix optimization and related services.
- Defining measures to increase the SOM for the respective channel and the SOB of the GY brands.
- Coordination and implementation of sales promotion and brand promotion activities.
- Supports the Area Sales Manager to monitor the sales performance of the assigned area of responsibility (territory/product/channel) vs sales targets.
- Communicate short term deviations from targets in the assigned area of responsibility (territory/product/channel)
- Reports regularly and comprehensively about the business situation and development.
- Training of customers
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Grade 12
- Sales and Marketing Diploma
- At least 3 years Sales experience in the automotive Industry
- Able to deal Professionally with customers
- MS Office and SAP are key requirements
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Company Car with Fuel Card
- Mobile Phone
- Corporate Credit Card for Travel Expenses
- Quarterly Sales Bonus
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Global Finance
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.