HR Manager (Human Resources / Logistics / Freight / Swahili) – Kenya
Reference Number: 832-1711LH
Our client, a logistics company in Kenya, is seeking an experienced HR Manager to join their team.
- Review and implement HR and administrative polices
- Develop and oversee the training and development plans for the company to ensure a strong strategic pipeline
- Responsible for the performance management process
- Oversee the entire recruitment processes
- Improve employee handbooks and contracts
- Oversee employee benefits, wellness programmes and employee relations
- Degree in Human Resources or equivalent qualification
- Swahili communication skills
- Postgraduate qualification advantageous
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Senior HR Management roles within the logistics industry
- Strong leadership and managerial skills
- Must have strong knowledge of Kenyan employment law
- Kenyan citizens are encouraged to apply
- Residential position – candidates from outside the area will be required to relocate
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.