Maintenance Manager (Concentrator / Mining / GCC / Mobile Plant) – South Africa
Reference Number: LIB001
One of South Africa’s well established and major mines is seeking a Maintenance Manager for their concentrator plant as well as all other fixed plant and mobile equipment on site.
As the successful candidate you will take responsibility for all the maintenance functions relating to mining operations.
- Managing the total maintenance function for the Departments to achieve production targets safely and efficiently.
- Develop and implement the 5-year business plan for the maintenance department.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction, competitiveness, reduction of maintenance costs, innovative technology development or testing.
- Complete analysis of plant and equipment performance to identify critical issues.
- Set up strategic vehicle and plant replacement programmes.
- Identify capital projects that will help achieve the strategic objective set out for the department.
- Ensuring that work complies with existing safety legislation and is in full compliance with standards.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree.
- 10 years experience in fixed plant maintenance within the mining industry with at least 5 years on concentrator plants.
- At least 5 years’ experience at Superintendent or Manager level.
- GCC Mines essential.
- Experience in mobile equipment maintenance.
- Valid driver's licence.
- Previous experience working in multicultural environments.
- Permanent position.
- Relocation will be required.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.