General Manager (Hospitality / Lodge / Time - share ) - KwaZulu Natal
Reference Number: RSB
A Hotel chain is seeking a General Manager for one of their Lodges, to be based in KwaZulu - Natal, South Africa. This individual will be responsible for managing all aspects of the resort, dealing with clients, handling Staff, supervising maintenance of the lodge and other adhoc administrative duties.
- Planning and Organizing accommodation, catering and other hotel services
- Promoting and marketing the business
- Managing budgets and financial plans as well as controlling expenditure
- Recruiting, training and monitoring staff;
- Planning work schedules for individuals and teams
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Dealing with customer complaints and comments
- Addressing problems and troubleshooting
- Ensuring events and conferences run smoothly;
- Supervising maintenance, supplies, renovations and furnishings
- Dealing with contractors and suppliers;
- Ensuring compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Tertiary Hospitality Management qualification required
- 8 – 10 years’ Hospitality experience , of which 3 – 5 years’ should be at a Senior Management level
- Fluent in English
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Global Finance
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.