Maintenance Superintendent (Caterpillar / Komatsu / Trucks / Generators / Greenfields) – West Africa
Our client is in search of an experienced Maintenance Superintendent with a background in Greenfields mining operations in West Africa. The successful candidate must be able to operate in the field and will be responsible for the setup of the workshop and stores.
- Setting up workshop and stores.
- Maintenance planning.
- Ordering of spares.
- Delegating tasks as well as taking a hands-on approach.
- Performance management for subordinates.
- Responsibility for costs & Budgets, setting, maintaining and forecasting.
- Implementation and improvement of maintenance and safety standards and practices.
- Mentoring and training workforce.
- Mechanical Trade Test or similar qualification.
- French communication skills advantageous.
- 15 years’ experience in the maintenance of heavy equipment, ancillary equipment and light vehicles within a mining environment with at least 5 years at Superintendent level in a Greenfields environment.
- Computer literate.
- Previous experience as an expatriate in West Africa.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Proven performance management and people development skills.
- FIFO rotation.
- Single status contract.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.