Community Relations Manager (Human Rights / Security / SHS) - DRC
Reference Number: 836-0412LH
Our client, an international mining company with operations in the DRC, is seeking a qualified Community Relations Manager to join their team on site.
- Provide guidance and support for the site to ensure ethical production.
- Ensure compliance with local legal requirements, best practices and international standards.
- Monitor mineral development activity and assist in preparing responsible minerals minerals development strategies.
- Conduct internal audits to improve systems where possible.
- Assisting in developing human rights strategies.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Master’s Degree in Social Sciences, International Relations, Conflict Studies or similar field.
- Fluent English communication skills with French advantageous.
- 10 years’ experience in community relations management in conflict affected or high risk areas.
- Proven experience in human rights, security and child labour prevention.
- Experience with fair-trade certification systems.
- Previous experience in the DRC highly advantageous.
- Computer literate in MS Office.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates.
- Previous experience as an expatriate in Africa, working with multicultural teams.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Single status roster.
- Permanent contract subject to work permit renewal.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.