Trackless Engineer (Mobile Machinery / GCC / Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Open pit / TMM) – Northern Cape
Reference Number: LIB005
Our client requires a GCC certified Trackless Mobile Machinery Engineer to join their mine site in the Northern Cape.
- Coordinate, implement, control and monitor change and operational plans
- Supervise and monitor engineering services and resolve cross functional operating conflicts
- Ensure effective design, procurement, project control, quality, construction and commissioning
- Manage workshop - provide technical support, Identify improvement initiatives
- Monitor maintenance and repairs, provide support and assistance to the department
- Implement and monitor compliance to SHERQ programs and other requirements
- Perform trend analysis and internal audits
- Implement risk mechanisms and ensure all legislative, accreditation and governance requirements are met
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- National Diploma or Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Government Certificate of Competency for Mines (GCC)
- 8 years’ Engineering or Maintenance experience
- 5 years’ experience in a Senior Position overseeing Trackless Mobile Machinery
- Valid code B driver’s license
Benefits and Contractual information:
- 1 year contract
- Relocation required
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.camining.com
for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.