Electrical Protection Specialist (MV / LV / Load Flow / ECSA / ETAP) – South Africa
Our client, a well-renowned mining house in South Africa, is seeking an Electrical Protection Specialist with medium and low voltage experience in mining environments to join their team.
- Maintain and develop medium and low voltage electrical systems, protection relay settings, fault calculations and load flow studies.
- Annual reliability audits and testing on equipment and relays.
- Overseeing contractors.
- Ensuring all equipment is functioning at the optimum level.
- Investigation root cause and reporting on protection trips, quality of electricity supply and metering queries.
- Standby duties.
- Ensure health, safety, environmental and quality standards are maintained.
- Mentoring and coaching subordinates.
- Reporting and administration on SAP.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Electrical Engineering Diploma or Degree.
- ECSA registration advantageous.
- Accredited Advanced Protection Courses.
- 7 years previous experience in medium voltage electrical protection within a mining environment.
- Well-versed in the use of ETAP.
- Previous experience with SAP.
- Valid driver’s license.
- This position is only open to residents of South Africa.
- Residentially based; relocation will be required.
- Permanent contract.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.