Consolidation Coordinator (Professional accounting accreditation / IFRS / Management /SAGE Accpac) – Dubai
Reference Number: JSO
The Consolidation Coordinator is responsible for all interim and annual internal consolidation. This position ensures that all consolidated financial statements are prepared in accordance with IFRS, and continuously evaluates, improves, implements, and monitors key consolidation and reporting processes / systems.
- Manage interim and annual consolidation and reporting processes at the corporate level, including generation of consolidated Balance Sheets, Income Statements, Comprehensive Income Statements, Statements of Stockholders’ Equity, and Cash Flow Statements; Review of monthly Balance sheet reconciliations, including multi-currency intercompany reconciliations.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of the consolidation and reporting for all Group entities, including translation of foreign currency financial results to the Group currency.
- Ensure all inter-company balances are reconciled in time and escalate matter in case of differences.
- Carry out analysis of Group financials, variances and areas needing management attention and focus.
- Work with and assist external auditors by providing assistance with regard to the interim financial statement reviews and annual audit. Key point of contact for auditors for consolidation matters, taking day to day responsibility for the smooth running of the audit process.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for accounting processes and system reporting, and work with corporate and affiliate’s accounting teams to provide technical guidance on various accounting issues where needed.
- Collaborate with management, department personnel, cross functional teams, and international finance teams on various accounting issues.
- Supports Corporate Accounting and finance team in developing policies and procedures that streamline accounting processes. Proactively identify and implement process improvements, leveraging technology to its potential. Confirm subsidiary compliance with adoption of key accounting policies and post-acquisition purchase accounting adjustments; Provide outstanding customer service to internal and external customers.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Master’s degree minimum
- Professional accounting accreditation preferred
- Minimum of 10 years PQE progressively leading to cover all aspects of the job responsibilities; first experience with a Big four and then similar experience with the Group Corporate Finance Team of a MNC (preferably exposed to emerging / frontier markets). Minimum of 5 years in managerial level position leading financial consolidation at Group level. Recent experience of preparing IFRS consolidated financial statements for an international group.
- Required: Expert knowledge of IFRS; Expert knowledge of SAP BFC
- Nice to have: Project management skills and experience (project management certification a plus); Knowledge of SAGE Accpac; Experience in Africa / Middle-East; Concern for confidentiality and confidence are the must
- Strong computer skills (MS Office 365: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Teams, Planner, PowerBI)
- Ability to exercise discretion and tact in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters; Ability to work on own initiatives and with limited supervision; Excellent organizational skills; Ability to filter information and assess priorities; Willingness to travel to Africa
- Language (spoken and written): English – French required; Arabic a plus
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
International Recruitment Consultant Finance & Accounting
The CA Global Group
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.