Financial Controller (Accounting / Tax reporting / ERP / Management) – Uganda
Reference Number: LIB010
The main purpose of the role is setting up, maintaining and supervising the accounting, financial and tax reporting procedures for the entity. The Financial Controller will be responsible for the integrity of finance and accounting policies, standards and budgets, and ensuring adequate practical implementation.
- Tasked with planning for and implementing an ERP software system;
- Handling and managing the company’s finance function including the setup of a strong accounting team as required;
- Ensuring the existence of a sound structure of financial controls as well as compliance with company principles on business conduct and ethics.
- Preparing financial statements and reports for presentation to management and shareholders.
- Assisting with budget preparation and financial planning procedures.
- Providing timely, accurate & complete financial information and management information for internal use and for statutory and fiscal purposes.
- Preserving the integrity and reliability of financial information. Promoting system upgrades and enhancements.
- Implementing accounting policies in accordance with statutory and IFRS requirements
- Liaising with stakeholders in connection with finance related issues.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Relevant degree in Finance and/or professional qualification – ACCA or equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a senior accounting role.
- Excellent managerial skills and an ability to manage the work flow
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and ERP Systems.
- Working knowledge of SAP/Cargowise would be an added advantage.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Contract position
- Market related salary
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.camining.com
for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.