Training and Development Specialist (French / Mining / Talent Management / Leadership Development) – West Africa
Reference Number: 848-0602LH
Our client, with operations in West Africa, is seeking a French speaking Training and Development specialist to join their team on site.
- Designing, development and facilitating training and development programs and systems.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory standards.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
- Talent management trough selecting and development top talent.
- Managing work performance of employees.
- Development strategy plans and budgets of up to 3 years with a focus on training needs analysis.
- Implementing and managing a learning management system.
- Liaising with the government training agency.
- Reporting and record keeping.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree in Training and Development or similar tertiary qualification.
- Qualification in coaching or mentoring highly advantageous.
- French communication skills.
- 10 years of experience in training and development within the mining industry.
- Experience liaising with government training agencies.
- Experience with learning management systems.
- Previous experience working as an expatriate in West Africa.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- FIFO roster.
- 12 month renewable contract.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.