Project Manager (mine engineer / underground / coal / production) – South East Asia
Ref number: 9130902NDS
My client is a consulting company to an underground coal mine in South East Asia, They have a mining contractor doing their mining onsite and they are needing a strong expat mining engineer to manage the contractor and owner in terms of advisory and management
- Full responsibility of the production and client liaison for the contract onsite
- Manage owner and stakeholders with supervision, advising in a technical capacity
- Maintaining good relations with the client (mine owner) and mining contractor
- Supervise and oversee project with operational oversight over the Mining operational teams in an advisory capacity
- At least 5 year’s experience in mining management / project management.
- Experience working for a mining contractor or consultancy servicing the client ideal
- Degree or Diploma in mine engineering
- MBA or project management accreditations are desirable
- Experience working as an expatriate is a MUST
- Diplomacy is essential
- Fluency in English is essential
- Expatriate contract, single status
- Roster (10 weeks on 3 weeks off)
- Economy class flights
- Market related USD salary
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.