Supplier Coordinator (French / Local Providers / Procurement / Supply Chain / In-Country Services) – West Africa
Reference Number: 851-0202LH
Our client, an international mining company with operations in West Africa, is seeking a Supplier Coordinator to enhance their relationships with local service providers in-country.
- Increase the company’s use of local service providers through the development of in-country relationships.
- Identify, evaluate and select local service providers and suppliers.
- Ensure that local procurement opportunities meet company standards and cost requirements.
- Development of training material to enhance local service providers’ skills and ability to meet company requirements.
- Develop and implement business development support initiatives.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, logistics, procurement or economics.
- Master’s degree highly advantageous.
- Strong French communication skills essential.
- 7 years previous experience in the development of local service provider content for mining companies in West Africa.
- Experience in community relations, training and management.
- Computer literate.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates.
- Previous experience as an expatriate in Africa, working with multicultural teams.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Single status roster.
- Limited duration contract.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.