Sales Representative (Equipment / Area Manager / Southern Africa / Mining) – Gauteng
Reference Number: 852-1202LH
Our client, an equipment provider to the mining and mineral exploration industry in Africa, is seeking an experienced Sales Representative and Area Manager to service the Southern African region.
- Marketing and sales of company products and services.
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients.
- Developing business opportunities within the region as well as assisting with other areas as required.
- Regular client visits and needs analysis.
- Technical training on the company’s products.
- Remaining abreast of the company’s product range and services offered.
- Market analysis and intelligence gathering.
- Assisting in the preparation of quotes and tenders.
- Stock control.
- Warranty investigations.
- Ensure company safety and quality standards are adhered to.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Bachelor’s degree in sales and marketing or similar qualification.
- French communication skills advantageous.
- 7 years previous experience in the sales and marketing of equipment used within the mining and mineral exploration industry.
- Experience providing technical training for clients.
- Computer literate with ERP systems experience.
- Supply chain exposure.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates.
- Previous experience with the sales of equipment into Africa.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent contract.
- Candidates must be willing to travel extensively into Africa.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.