Building Foreman (construction / CCS / residential / commercial / mining) – KZN, South Africa
Reference Number: 9200603NDS
My client has a mine operation situated in KZN, requiring the services of an experienced Building Foreman for their building extensions and construction projects onsite.
- Using your experience working on building projects (commercial and residential) you will be responsible for all project quality systems and procedures onsite
- Ensure labour, plant, materials as well as sub-contractors are being productively and efficiently used
- Interpret site inspections, specifications as well as drawings
- Read building plans and manage teams accordingly
- Must have excellent experience and knowledge of Metropolitan Environmental Improvement Projects (MEIP)
- Sound knowledge of construction Health and safety and construction Regulations
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Diploma in construction/ building would be advantageous
- Minimum 10 Years’ experience as a General Foreman within the building sector
- CCS Candy and MS Projects experience CCS (advantageous)
- Experience in commercial and residential building projects essential
- Valid drivers license and stable previous employment record
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent role
- Submissions close 19 March
- Market Related Salary
- Relocation necessary
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.