Sales & Marketing Manager – (Drives / Controls / E & I / Electrical Engineering / Strategy) – Johannesburg, South Africa
Reference Number: 191 1403 MHU
Accountable for defining and implementing sales and marketing strategies for the assigned area; proactively leading, developing and coaching the Marketing & Sales department; and managing the marketing and sales action plans to both achieve the key qualitative and quantitative targets in a profitable way, and to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction. The successful candidate will be responsible for South Africa and Southern African Region region.
- Must take care of the pro-active marketing of drives into the market and get involved in any issue that exist with the factories as far as costing, quality and deliveries are concerned, for South Africa and Southern African Region.
- Strategy: creating, planning and implementing the marketing & sales strategy
- Targets: ensuring targets met and implementation of improvement plans as needed
- Sales activities: achieving assigned order intake, margin and related objectives for entire product portfolio
- Marketing: oversees market, competitive analysis and market segment definition activities
- Customer relations: develops key customers and other decision makers
- Volume, profit, price, cost: Identifies, monitors and maintains/exceeds the sales market price levels, evaluating pricing impact on the results
- Risk: monitors client financial status and reports any changes regarding risk to relevant internal partner teams
- Administration: oversees the marketing and sales processes, and all relevant training and development plans, actions and programs
- People leadership and development: ensures (with HR Manager support) that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed
- Tools and process: full utilization of available Company tools and processes by himself and sales team to drive sales efficiency and ensure customer satisfaction
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 8-10 year experience in a senior sales management in global industries
- Proven leadership ability to develop and lead people to achieve target as a team
- Excellent knowledge of Company drives products/system/service offering, minimum experience 5 years
- General knowledge of customer products, applications and processes
- Good knowledge in contract and risk management
- Excellent skills in Customer relations: Show a mature selling behaviour and actively drives discussions and negotiations to the benefit of the business with customers
- Market and business intelligence: ability to identify customer product/system/service needs and to match those against Company product/system/service offerings.
- Ability to accurately estimate costs of product/system/service offerings
- Has sales drive: focus energy to achieve and close profitable deals.
Please apply directly by clicking on the ‘apply now button’
and visit www.camining.com
for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Executive Recruitment Consultant
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.