Field Service Engineer / Field Service Technician (Industrial Machinery / O and A levels/ Cement) – Nigeria
Reference Number: GBB
We are looking for a Field Service Engineer/Field Service Technician to be based in Nigeria. The candidate will be providing maintenance services to the customers. Industry: industrial machinery and weights equipment. This position is only open to Nigerian locals.
- 1. Core functions
- Ability to perform technical Installations, commissioning’s and repairs at customer´s sites independently;
- Partially independent arrangement of customer contact and domestic travel;
- 90% of the time will be spend traveling;
- Good technical understanding and knowledge;
- Systematic analysis of error conditions and develop solutions or solve technical problems;
- Assembly and maintenance of machinery, equipment and systems – Supervision of erection of the equipment delivered by Client’s Process and/or sub suppliers;
- Explain and train the customer with the functionality of the machine and finalize the acceptance test with the customer;
- Identifying new business and repeat business opportunities and act as an extension of sales team.
- Additional responsibilities
- Promote Aftermarket products and services;
- Manage the customer relationship as appropriate;
- Write service reports, analysis and daily work sheets;
- Identify, communicate and make changes to improve service performance and eliminate potential issues downstream.
- Strong technical background or Engineering degree (O- and A-Level);
- Competed secondary vocational education as an electrician or mechatronics engineer (O- and A-Level);
- Experience in a similar role or technical expertise is desirable;
- Experience or technical knowledge of processes in cement industry;
- Good English communication skills (written and verbal);
- Possess good technical knowledge of process or related equipment;
- Authority - uncompromisingly implementation of European technical standards and quality during installation and commissioning;
- Highly customer orientated;
- High ability to act self-dependent;
- High self-motivation.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
The CA Global Group
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.