Safety Officer (SHERQ / OHSAS 18001 / ISO 45001/ Mining) – Northern Cape
Reference Number: LIB019
Prevent and minimise accidents, dangerous occurrences and non-conformances in respect of safety and health standards.
- Assist in conducting SHERQ risk assessments and provide input to corrective and preventive actions and follow-ups
- Inspect designated work areas
- Investigate all accidents, dangerous occurrences and non-conformances
- Ensure operational plan is implemented.
- Implement and communicate compliance requirements.
- Support and participate in sub-functional change management to drive transformation and optimisation.
- Provide input into sub-functional planning.
- Plan team activities.
- Conduct legal inspections and report deviations.
- 5 years’ experience as a Safety Officer in a mining or engineering environment
- COMSOC 1 or 2
- SAMTRAC Mining
- OHSAS 18001 / ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Diploma: Safety Management
- Certificate: Trade Test / Blasting Certificate in hard rock mining
Benefits and Contractual information:
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.camining.com
for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.