Training Officer (Learning and Development / ODETDP / Learning Management Systems / Training Program Coordination) - Northern C
Reference Number: 062018AND
Ensure non-technical training requirements are met and that all off-mine training is coordinated. To ensure that all the required training is taking place as needed and that the employees are all getting the correct training.
- Monitor training procedures to ensure alignment with legislative standards and industry best practice. Ensure compliance with ISO 9001 / 2008 certification standards.
- Manage and maintain the Learning Management System to ensure alignment to business processes.
- Maintain training matrix's.
- Check and follow up on training interventions. Perform trend analysis and conduct audits to evaluate data integrity.
- Support and train line management on the Learning Management Self-service.
- Manage and supervise training data.
- Liaise with internal and external stake holders relevant to the Learning Management System.
- Schedule classroom and in-task training sessions in accordance with approved training plan. Facilitate classroom and in-task training sessions using appropriate methodologies, equipment and diversity among learners.
- Populate and submit standard reports timely. Report on training progress against approved training plan, assessment results, program requirements and resource utilisation using the Learning Management System.
- Supervise and plan subordinate activities to ensure effective task execution and departmental operations. Ensure instructions are clear, precise and understandable and fall within subordinates’ area of responsibility. Provide guidance and advice where necessary. Responsible for managing training of subordinates against Development Plans and Performance Contract.
- Grade 12
- National Certificate Occupationally Directed Education Training and Development Practices (Level 4)
- Higher Certificate: Information Technology in Information Systems
- Valid Driver’s licence
- 2 years’ experience in a training environment
- 3 years’ experience relevant to occupation
- 3 years’ experience in different training information management systems
- Relocation to the Northern Cape required
- Permanent position
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.