Oil & Gas Recruitment Consultant (Africa / Business Development / 360) – Rondebosch, South Africa
How you benefit:
- You will become part of an international team; building an ‘Africa’ footprint
- Supported by experienced leaders and a hands-on mentoring program.
- Your success will be driven by high energy levels and a genuine desire to knock-down doors and headhunt scarce skilled executives across the African Continent.
Salary: We offer a competitive basic salary + commission structure, rewarding work environment and exciting career growth opportunities for the right candidate.
Nationality: Only South African nationals OR Individuals with valid work permits will be considered
- 360 recruitment (full external recruitment cycle)
- Make sure company activity requirements are being met in line with company recruitment standard.
- Active sourcing, interviewing, cold calling, priming, debriefing, reference checking, closing techniques, salaries, fee negotiation, planning and prioritising on the recruitment desk (optimal performance)
- Business Development with all active and prospective clients
- Networking and researching business growth opportunities
- Quality of service maintained – company standard ratios maintained
- Applying consistent communication and measurement (routine and structures) – maintaining a rhythm with driving recruitment activity and monitoring progress (hook ups, meetings and weekly reviews)
- Ethical recruitment standards within brand maintained
- Recruitment activities in line with company recruitment standards
- Consistent and disciplined approaches to managing employee relations
- Staffing recruitment plans in line with growth requirements
- Developed client and candidate database
- Focus clients and “top” candidates identified and service delivery monitored
- Ad hoc duties
- 3+ years of progressive Business Development OR Sales Experience, preferably in a fast-paced environment
- 2+ years as a recruitment manager in the Oil & Gas / Petrochemical industry
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree / Tertiary Qualification preferred
- Oil & Gas Africa network highly advantageous
- Proactive and people orientated
- Highly motivated and results driven
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- High levels of integrity, and organisational and cultural awareness combined with sound people judgement skills
- Target driven, goal orientated, meeting and exceeding targets consistently
- Sales driven and Service-driven
- Ability to multi-task
- Detail and quality-orientated
- Strong relationship building skills
- Assertive, confident, self-starter
- Positive, vibrant personality
- Willing to go the extra mile and work effectively as a team member
- Proven sales track record
- 3 Month Probation
- Permanent Position
- Basic + Commission
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
Group Commercial & HR Manager
The CA Global Group
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.