Maintenance Manager (Mine Maintenance / French / Open Pit / CMMS / Six Sigma) – West Africa
Reference Number: 866-1304LH
Our client, a mining giant with operations in West Africa, is seeking a Mine Maintenance Manager to manage site-wide maintenance for their operations.
- Responsible for maintenance across the mine including fixed plant, mobile plant and infrastructure.
- Leading the Maintenance Superintendents and Leaders if safety, cost control, reliability, planning and employee management.
- Ensure safety, health and quality standards are adhered to.
- Cost control and budgeting.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or similar technical qualification.
- French communication skills advantageous.
- 10 years previous experience in maintenance management of both fixed and mobile plant within open pit mining environments.
- Well-versed in computerized maintenance systems.
- Knowledge of MSHA / OSHA safety standards.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma or Total Quality Management.
- Labour law knowledge.
- Budgeting and project management experience.
- Previous experience working as an expatriate in Africa.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- FIFO roster.
- Fixed term contract.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.