Sales Manager (Heavy Equipment / Trucks / Mining / Earth Moving Equipment) – West Africa
Reference Number: 868-1304LH
Our client, an equipment provider to the mining and mineral exploration industry in Africa, is seeking an experienced Sales Manager to lead their team in West Africa.
- Managing the sales team servicing the mining industry for the country.
- Analysing market trends and intelligence gathering.
- Budgeting and cost control, including target management for sales team.
- Management of resources and stock availability.
- Providing input in promotions and marketing material and activities.
- Marketing and sales of company products.
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients.
- Developing business opportunities within the country.
- Remaining abreast of the company’s product range and services offered.
- Overseeing the preparation of quotes and tenders.
- Warranty investigations.
- Ensure company safety and quality standards are adhered to.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Commercial qualification.
- 10 years previous experience in the sales and marketing of heavy equipment and trucks used within the mining industry.
- Well-versed in the distribution of heavy equipment and trucks with at least 5 years’ experience.
- Computer literate with ERP systems experience.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates.
- Previous experience working on expatriate assignments in Africa.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent contract subject to work permit renewal.
- Residential position.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.