Our Clients seeks an experienced HR Administrator to be based in Uitenhage, Port Elizabeth. The successful candidate should preferably come from an international organisation within the manufacturing sector.
Client Description: A leading multinational tire manufacturing company has an exciting opportunity which will be based in Uitenhage, Port Elizabeth, South Africa. Our client employs about 65,000 people and manufactures its products in 48 facilities in 22 countries around the world for automobiles, commercial trucks, light trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, race cars, airplanes, farm equipment and heavy earth-mover machinery.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Pre-employment checks: - ensure pre-employments checks (credit, criminal, drivers, reference) are done on-line, followed up and report any exceptions, creating org position numbers in HR Connect.
- Employment packs: - ensure all new employment pack documents are updated and distributed to branches, check accuracy and completeness of completed employment packs, capture in HR Connect and CRS, register with medical aid, provident fund and Bargaining Council and confirm membership.
- Masterfile changes:- check and capture Masterfile changes i.e. status changes, statutory deduction changes, banking detail changes, promotions, demotions, increases, decreases, loans, temp and perm input, disciplinary records, GTMS ratings, training records, IOD records, disability status changes, etc..
- Perform calculations: - calculate and check relocation allowances, retrenchment calculations, disability pay, maternity leave pay, back pay, pro-rata pay, leave pay, etc.
- Terminations: - ensure all terminations are checked and processed timeously on HR Connect and CRS i.e. calculations of leave pay due and pro-rata pay due, cancellation of medical aid and provident fund contributions, advising attorneys of any garnishees which will stop, issuing of Certificates of Service, and UI19 and salary schedules for Dept. of Labour, etc.
- Queries:- handle queries w.r.t. pay received, payslips, IRP5's, perks tax, third party deductions, garnishee deductions, pay rates, hours of work, overtime, allowances, commissions, incentives, loan deductions, MIBCO registrations and deductions, Union deductions, CRS functionality, GTMS, policies & procedures, CTC queries, confirmation of employment, home loans, etc..
- Leave Control: - ensuring leave is captured and processed as per legal requirements for wages and salaried associates, follow up on outstanding leave, handling leave queries, advising management of leave balances and leave provision, etc.
- Reconciliations: - doing leave reconciliations, medical aid reconciliations, provident fund and home loan reconciliations, database reconciliations, MIBCO reconciliations, etc.
- Tax Queries: - applying for tax directives, handling tax queries, request re-printing of IRP5's, etc.
- CRS Support: - train and support office administrators in the CRS wage input computer system and test new CRS versions and do weekly input printouts upon request, etc.
- Ad hoc tasks:- perform ad hoc tasks as assigned by H.R. Director i.e. annual head count budgets, annual salary and wage increase uploads, annual incentive uploads, monthly HR database uploads, running reports, wellness campaigns, etc.
Education & Experience Required:
- Relevant qualification from a reputable institution.
- Minimum 4 years in a similar role ideally at a large, global, manufacturing company.
- Proficient in computer and PC applications; and reporting software’s.
- Effective communication skills at different levels of the organization.
- Ability to analyze, plan, prioritize, coordinate and follow up. Ability to build, develop, and manage world class teams.
- High level of accountability to drive results. Self-starter; work ethic; energetic.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Duration: Perm
- Salary: Neg.
- Location: Uitenhage, Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
- Salary: Highly Neg.