Electrician Trainer (HV / Linesman / Power Lines / Switching / Mining) – North Africa
Reference Number: 870-0305LH
Our client is in need of an experienced High Voltage Linesman to serve as a Trainer and Artisan to join their team at the mine site in North Africa.
- Field training of local nationals in all safety and procedural aspects of high voltage power line work.
- Ensure compliance to international standards.
- Installations and maintenance of power lines.
- HV cable terminations.
- VLF testing.
- Establish training on HV switching procedures.
- Installations and maintenance of HV transformers.
- Ensure compliance to health and safety standards.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Electrician Trade Certificate.
- Wireman’s license.
- 7 years previous experience in the maintenance and installation of high voltage electrical equipment and machinery within a mining environment including cable terminations, power lines and VLF testing.
- 5 years previous experience in a training capacity.
- High regard for safety standards and procedures.
- Previous experience working with multi-cultural teams in Africa.
Benefits and Contractual information:
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.