Contracts/ Project Manager (Project controls / Project Co-ordination / Operations Management / Contracts Management) – Kolwezi,
Reference Number: JAM
A leading international mining contractor is looking to hire a Project Manager/ Site Manager to oversee a project from design stage to completion and handover to the client.
- Responsible for the co-ordination and control of the project, from the design stage through to completion and handover of project
- Day to day management of operations on site
- Ensuring the project is completed successfully and meets required time, budget and quality constraints
- Regular monitoring and liaison with Contracts Manager/ Project Manager on the development of project, as required
- Carry out tool box briefings to site teams and sub-contractors
- Effectively plan and organize site facilities and logistics
- Ensure all equipment on site is fit for purpose
- Effectively communicate with the design team to ensure timely release of design information
- Supervise and manage all site teams including sub-contractors to ensure common operational standards are met
- Create and maintain good relationships with clients, design teams and other stake holders
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate records of own activity related to projects
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Relevant degree from reputable institution
- 3-5 years’ experience in the mining sector
- Willing to work a flexible schedule
- Familiarity with developing a site safety plan
Benefits and Contractual information:
- 2-year contract
- Rotation is 12/2
- Benefits include accommodation and vehicle on site
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to James Midlane at email@example.com
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply now button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.