Maintenance Planning Manager (Construction / Projects / Fixed Plant / Mobile Equipment / SAP) – West Africa
Reference Number: 870-2304LH
Our client, with a mining project in West Africa, is seeking an experienced Maintenance Planning Manager to lead their team on site, for the maintenance planning of fixed plant, mobile equipment and all infrastructure.
- Implementation of all maintenance planning during the construction and project phase, to support mine operations.
- Overhauling the maintenance planning system and implementation of the new CMMS.
- Coordination of team on a daily basis to ensure all maintenance planning activities are carried out on time, within budget and with safety standards adhered to.
- Oversee the implementation of the asset maintenance management system.
- Improvement initiatives for condition monitoring and reliability centered maintenance.
- Reporting and record keeping.
- Maximise equipment availability and reliability.
- Implementation a culture of best practice maintenance.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Degree or similar qualification.
- 10 years previous experience in maintenance planning management for fixed plant, mobile equipment and all infrastructure within mining operations.
- At least 5 years in the implementation of maintenance planning during construction and project phases for mining projects.
- Strong experience in skills transfer and the hands-on training of local nationals to support long-term localisation requirements.
- Experience with the implementation and use of SAP.
- Experience with Primavera or MS Project.
- Well-versed in Health, Safety and Environmental standards and practices.
- Previous experience in underground mining.
- Previous experience on remote mine sites in Africa.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Fixed term contract.
- FIFO roster.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.