Contracts Administrator (Contracts / NEC / FIDIC / Commercial / Contract Management / Mining) – Johannesburg, South Africa
Reference Number: 206 1505 MHU
Our client has an operating mine in West Africa and are busy with expansions. This role will be based at their offices in Gauteng. The candidate will offer proactive commercial and contractual direction, instruction and assistance to ensure compliance with all contractual terms of the company.
- Understand all aspects of construction contracts and the commercial, financial, technical and legal application thereof to the benefit of all contracting parties and project disciplines
- Accurate implementation and maintenance of accepted policies and procedures to give maximum efficacy to each contract aimed at minimizing contract delivery and resolving disagreement and disputes timeously
- Ensure that all project departments and disciplines understand and adhere to contractual obligations; recording, notifying and reporting them accurately
- Implement sound change management practices to maximize opportunities and recoveries
- Maintenance of sound governance, compliance and ethics practices
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- B.Com Law or PQS
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in successful and complex mega project and construction environment
- Contract management training, with knowledge of FIDIC, NEC and bespoke contracts
- Wound change management and claims training experience
- Good computer literacy (including project management and scheduling software)
- ERP experience preferred
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Focused, professional, analytical individual who has a high stress tolerance
Please apply directly by clicking on the ‘apply now button’
and visit www.camining.com
for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Executive Recruitment Consultant
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.