Project Engineer (Mechanical Engineering/ Project Management / Mining) – Gauteng
Reference Number: LIB025
Our Client is seeking a Project engineer to manage all aspects of the project life cycle; planning, capital estimating, design and execution.
- Plan and drive the projects to completion on time and within budget;
- Create and plan the project schedule, forecast the need for engineering resources and conduct quality control over the work done;
- Provide on-site training and technical support on construction planning, quality control, interpretation of design, application of construction methods, etc. to ensure successful completion of job;
- Work closely and conduct weekly and/or monthly meetings with engineering team and contractors / individual consultants;
- Verify contractors and consultants’ payment against project work’s completeness;
- Develop and maintain all job reports and logs to ensure project compliance;
- Ensure that the necessary governance structures, good business practices and policies are adhered to, improved upon and implemented;
- Perform any other duties which are assigned from time to time by the Company.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years of related experience working as project engineer or direct mine operations experience
- Experience in Mining Industry;
- Knowledge of project management, database software and AutoCAD;
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Competitive Market Related Salary
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.camining.com
for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.