Engineering Manager (Refurbishment / Process Plant / Infrastructure / Underground / Surface) – West Africa
Reference Number: 874-1705LH
Our client who is currently undertaking exciting projects at their mine site in West Africa, is seeking an experienced Engineering Manager to lead their refurbishment activities for their process plant and infrastructure.
- Responsible for all engineering activities for the refurbishment of the process plant and infrastructure.
- Ensure activities are delivered safely, on schedule and within budget.
- Managing the refurbishment team through engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning.
- Coordinating the EPCM contractor activities.
- Responsible for operational readiness of the Engineering Team.
- Overseeing the implementation and rollout of the maintenance management system.
- Mentoring and training subordinates with a strong focus on skills transfer.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- 10 years’ minimum experience in engineering management of mining refurbishment projects.
- Experience in both surface and underground mining operations.
- Project Management qualification advantageous.
- Experience in all project aspects including processing plant and infrastructure.
- Experience on large scale projects.
- Previous contractor management experience.
- Well-versed in mentoring and training, with a focus on skills transfer.
- Previous experience as an expatriate in Africa.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- FIFO roster.
- Renewable contract.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.