Senior Sales Manager (Electric / Swahili / BS Degree) – Nairobi, Kenya
Reference Number: ZAS
We are looking for a Sales Manager to drive territory revenue in Kenya & East Africa. The Sales manager will have ownership of the sales territory and will be entirely dedicated to driving long term success. The ideal candidate is a highly experienced and proven sales leader with a robust network in the Electrical Market. We are looking for someone that can make a significant impact on day one by having the ability to build, negotiate and close large (complex) ad deals. You have the skills to lead, motivate and gain the respect of clients. This position is only open to Kenyan nationals.
- Development of East Africa Strategy to meet and exceed ambitious sales revenue goals in Kenya & East Africa,
- Set up 3 years business & marketing plans for each country in East Africa,
- Establishing and Developing the Distribution Networks across all Key Channels,
- Management of sales, events, and marketing strategies,
- Specify and Implement strategies required to achieve our Sales & Profitability Targets,
- Full coordination & Follow up with Country Support Team in China regarding the Sales orders, from the date of placing the order and up to its delivery to our distributors and customers,
- Conduct Marketing Intelligence activities (for Kenya and each country in East Africa) required for our benchmark and pricing strategy,
- Ensure POS growth in Kenya & East Africa,
- Drive positive, responsible, team work and professional for high performance culture.
- BA / BS Degree;
- Fluent in Swahili & English;
- Efficient in MS Office;
- A wide network of contacts in the Electrical Market;
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Sales & Export roles;
- Deep Understanding of payment Terms ( L/C, L/G ) & Incoterms;
- Regional Experience in East Africa;
- Solid Distributors’ Management Experience with the ability to build strong and committed relationships with Distributors, customers and external partners;
- Sales Background in Electrical products & solutions : Low Voltage electrical products , power distribution, industrial control products, etc;
- Demonstrate strong leadership in terms of execution, influencing skills, and strategic initiative development of countries sales.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
Engineering Team Manager: Contracting
CA Global Headhunters
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.