Sales Specialist – Robotics Service ( Automation / Motion / Sales / Robotics ) – Gauteng, South Africa
Reference Number: GAS0020
As a Sales Specialist, you will be responsible to sell products/systems/services within a designated market in accordance with strategy. Build long term customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues.
Identify and develop sales opportunities. Study the service portfolio and understand the products to be sold. Identify and study the market in order to match the products to the market.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Volume and profit: Sells products/systems/services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned Business Units/Product Groups.
- Customer relations: Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product/systems/ services offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
- Sales plans: Prepares sales plans using company tools. Performs regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
- Sales: Creates added value for the customer and company by using effective sales techniques. Communicates details in accordance with companies offering and strategy.
- Marketing: Ensures efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
- New market opportunities: Identifies and drives the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Robotics Specific: To sell our Robotics Service products to our customer install base according to customer needs.
- Diploma or Degree in an Electrical/ Electronic field
- 2 years’ + experience each in robotics or automation and sales domain
- Technical knowledge
Benefits and Contractual information:
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Gavin Shepherd at email@example.com
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
The CA Global Group
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.