Monitoring Sub-Unit Manager (Hydro-science / Project Management / Consulting)
Reference Number: JAM
A major consulting company specializing in Environmental consulting is looking to bring on board a Monitoring Sub-Unit Manager to join their Gauteng office.
- Manage complex water projects, meet deadlines, budgets and delegate effectively
- Develop, implement and execute all phases of project life cycle
- Client development, both existing and new clients
- Liaise with clients to schedule requirements for field work and reporting deadlines
- Ability to provide direction and assistance to staff on technical level
- Technical report compilation and review
- Maintain quality control and service excellence
- Prepare proposal documents
- Manage all-over productivity of Sub-Unit
- Grow unit, by attracting new talent
- Mentor and training and develop staff
- Ensure the unit operates to all company standards, including health and safety
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- A Hons or MSC in Geology/ Chemistry/ Environmental/ Hydrology/ Earth Science
- Expert technical knowledge in hydro-science
- Good understanding of South African Environmental Legislation
- Basic understanding of mining practices
- At least 3 years in hydro-science consulting
- Registered with SACNASP
- Strong communication, written and organizational skills
- Strong computer literacy skills
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to James Midlane at email@example.com
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply now button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.