Mine Planning Superintendent (Mine Planning/ MineMap /Datamine) – West Africa
This role is accountable for providing ongoing strategies to ensure the competent delivery of the mining operation objectives. This position is responsible for developing, maintaining and integrating the consolidated mining, tailings and rehabilitation plan for the mine sites
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Ensure the ore body models are maintained and updated to reflect changes caused by mining, tailing and additional drilling;
- Liaise with production and processing department to ensure product quality and recovery issues are being addressed;
- Management of appropriate optimisation processes in conjunction with corporate requirements.
- Provision of Life Of Mine plans which maximize return on capital employed; and
- Manage Geotechnical Work Plans and development of practical earthworks plans to aid in execution of activities.
- Provide short, medium and long term production planning expertise for the mine;
- Provide the detailed short and medium term schedule and budget
- Provide direction and plans for production and overburden stripping
- Develop Mine Engineering procedures to standardize site mine planning practices
- Prepare a site infrastructure plan to support all mining, tailings and return water infrastructure requirements
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Degree in Mining Engineering
- Demonstrated understanding of mineral separation techniques and engineering processes. Experience in both operational and mine planning roles (10 years).
- High level computer literacy in mine planning software in particular Mine map, Datamine, Surpac, FPC, ArcView and other relevant software as necessary
- Driver’s license essential
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.